Work Life Balance in Sentosa Singapore

I realized there is no such thing as a work life balance. There is
only life management. Here I am, stuck in Sentosa island for the next
8 days, for a videography job. I cannot do other things. I cannot go
home early to see my kids. I cannot even have more than 30 minutes
break. I have to be alert all the time to capture candid moments of
the event. All I can do now is to enjoy the moment and go with the
flow, like stretching out on the beach and experiencing the calm on
the island. That's life managemnent!

--
Adrian Lee
http://VideoLane.com
Video on the Move...

-----------------------------
VideoLane Pte Ltd
1003 Bukit Merah Central #06-07, Singapore 159836. tel:67388313

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing