Installed a free news magazine style WordPress theme - NewsUp

Today, I Installed a free news magazine style WordPress theme - NewsUp on my videolane.com website. 

I like it because the display is dynamic. In the home page, there is a scrolling text showing the latest blog posts. Then there is thumbnails or featured images nicely sized. I also like the 3 tabs segmenting the latest, popular, and trending. 

The only thing I don’t like is the huge Adsense ad between the header and the content. Makes it ugly to take a screenshot.  I will not remove the ad because it makes me money. I will just figure out a way to take a screenshot without ads. 

Looks good on mobile too. 

Everything is intact from the previous Astra theme, except for the extra category footer which I will remove.   

What do you think?

~ Arrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming