YouTube removed my video for violating the harmful and dangerous policy

Youtube says this is just the first warning and if it happens again, my channel will get a strike and I won’t be able to do things like upload, post, or live stream for 1 week.

This doesn't make sense and it is clearly a bot's mistake.

Today, I received an email from YouTube saying that my content violated the harmful and dangerous policy. 

The content is removed from YouTube:

Video: How to Download and Install VideoPad for Free on a Mac... LEGALLY (2022)

I am allowed to make the appeal. 


I clicked on Begin Review... 


Then I clicked on Next... 

I selected the option to appeal... 


Then I left a comment...


Here's my comment...

I have been following the policies strictly. Please remove the strike warning and manually review the content carefully. This software is publicly made free on its own website. Revert to me for more questions. Thanks.  

I clicked on SUBMIT...


The appeal is submitted. 

Now awaiting the verdict. 


~ Adrian Lee 


jhlklkg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming