Black Adam Movie Review

Thank you Warner Brothers & TikTok Singapore for inviting me to the exclusive TikTok creator screening of BLACK ADAM...

... because now I know what Black Adam is

... and I  learned a new super power. 

How's the movie?

3 things. 

One...

I love the non stop action. 

Two...

The visual and sound effects. 

Three...

The occasional witty humor. 

One more thing important... 

This is one super hero story that made me clap and go "woah". 

It's an origin story of a character who is more powerful than any super hero on earth, which is a problem to deal with. 

There is a lot of Dwayne Johnson's shouldering eyes and Pierce Brosnan's secret agent charm. 

Definitely more enjoyable Watching it in the cinema... especially with my Tiktok super friends. 

Want to learn this super power?

Leave a comment or go catch Black Adam now.


~ Adrian Lee 


Thank you Warner Brothers & TikTok Singapore for inviting me to the exclusive TikTok creator screening of BLACK ADAM...

@warnerbrossg @tiktoksg ; #WhatToWatch #BlackAdam #WBInvited #WarnerBrosSg










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming