Why Is My Internet WIFI Speed on My Hp Envy X360 AMD Ryzen 7 Laptop Slower than My Mac, Android and iPhone

Here's the Google Speed test result. 

12.1

Mbps download

18.8

Mbps upload

On my Macbook Air M1... 42.4 Mbps Download, and 56.7 Mbps upload. 

On my Samsung Galaxy S10 Android Phone... 43.0 Mbps Download, and 48.9 Mbps Upload. 

On my iPhone 12 Pro Max ... 39.2 Mbps Download, and 59.1 Mbps Upload.  

They are connected to the same wifi. 

They are tested individually, and not at the same time. 

Why Is My Internet WIFI Speed on My Hp Envy X360 AMD Ryzen 7 Laptop Slower than My Mac, Android and iPhone?

"You should have read more reviews of this laptop before you purchased it. Here's what one reviewer said, "HP has surreptitiously swapped out the Intel 8265 module found on the Intel variant of the Envy x360 15 for the slower RealTek B822 WLAN module for the AMD variant."  A shame that HP thinks that folks who want Ryzen processors are cheapskates that are satisfied with cow manure." ~ https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/New-HP-X360-Ryzen-with-horribly-slow-wifi/td-p/6646649 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming