How To Make A Video With Photos And Music Using Capcut

I am about to document how to make s video with photos and music in 3 steps using Capcut. 

Here's how I made this video with animated photos synched with the music beat using Capcut.

  1. Add photos and adjust the duration. 
    • Add and sequenced photos 
    • Format to horizontal or vertical 
    • Resize photos or blur the canvas 
  2. Add music and Sync photos to the beat. 
    • Download and add music 
    • Generate Match Cut beats 
    • Trim photos to the beat
  3. Animate photos to spice things up. 
    • Select a photo and add animation 
    • Choose Combo for the livelier look
    • Doubt go overboard  
I can add videos if I want to. 
Playback and watch. 
Export the final video. 

Video coming soon. 

~ Aidan Lee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming