Quick And Easy Youtube Content Idea Answering Questions

 If I could change one thing, it would be reducing the amount of time to make a video. 

Yesterday, a student messaged me with a video editing question. 

I could have messaged her back with the answer straight away.

Then I thought why not answer back with a video demonstration. 

✅ 1. I whipped out my Macbook Pro.

✅ 2. Used Google to research keywords.

✅ 3. Recorded the demo with OBS Studio.

✅ 4. Added my voice-over with VideoPad.

✅ 5. Added one title in front and a credit at the back.

✅ 6. Post it on YouTube with an SEO title.

✅ 7. Sent the YouTube link to my student. 

Ok, I took slightly over one hour to do all that. I could have just messaged her the answer in one minute.  

However, now I have new content on YouTube that will generate leads and revenue for a long time to come. 

That's an easy YouTube content idea. 🤗

Take a peek at that video. It's less than 2 minutes. 

⏩ https://youtu.be/H9ce49_Qnj4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming