How to get more views on TikTok by creating curiosity

The key to getting views on TikTok is not something I'll ever understand.


In the last 2 weeks, my Tiktok video views were falling.  😱


I pondered over this issue and came up with a new strategy. 


✔1. Break the pattern - I changed my presentation format that followers are so used to.


✔2. Don't reinvent the wheel - I checked out other Tiktok videos that got a lot of views and did the same. 


✔3. Create curiosity - I presented a sequence of visuals that will engage viewers to leave questions. 


So I posted this new 13-second video and got 8000 views overnight.

⏩ https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJDD8ogd/


So what? What's so good about getting massive views on Tiktok? 


It's currently an easy source of free traffic to my business. 👊 







~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming