How Can YouTube Shorts Grow My YouTube Channel Fast

YouTube hadn't been known as a platform for short videos until now.

In the last 7 days, my YouTube Shorts videos garnered six new subscribers.


So what? I can now grow my YouTube channel faster! 🎉


✅ 1. Short videos are faster to make. Mine was as short as 13 seconds.

✅ 2. YouTube is now promoting YouTube Shorts to compete with Tiktok.

✅ 3. I can post the same short videos on both Tiktok and YouTube.

 

That's How YouTube Shorts Is Going to Grow My YouTube Channel Fast. 


Take a look at the stats in the snapshot below. 🧐


Take a look at my 13-second YouTube Shorts video... works better on mobile...

https://youtube.com/shorts/PXJ-SCcHUC4?feature=share




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming