How to Create and Sell an Online Course in a Facebook Private Group

I want to bring my physical classroom online.

I want to record my lessons live on Facebook.

I want to later sell my recordings as online courses.

How do I create and sell a course on Facebook?

  1. Create a private Facebook group.
  2. Upload video lessons to the Learning Units tab.
  3. Determine a pricing strategy for the course fee.
  4. Collect payment via PayPal.
  5. Manually add the paid members to the group.
  6. Answer the members’ questions.
  7. Promote the course using free methods.

To find out how to set up the 7 steps, leave a comment.

https://adrianvideoimage.com/create-fb-course/

I joined Sam Choo’s Make Money with FB Groups to learn more.

It’s about the 4P… people/problem, platform, product, and publicity.

People/Problem…

  1. Who are the people you are serving?
  2. What are their problems you can solve?

Platform…

  1. Facebook private group.

Product…

  1. Create your content post by post.
  2. Label your posts with running numbers.
  3. Create a table of content in the announcement.
  4. Organize all the posts into the Social Learning Unit.
  5. Answer questions and update the content.

Publicity ideas…

How to grow your free Facebook group members fast?

1. Use Facebook paid ads though not recommended.
2. Give away something free to join your group.
3. Encourage members to invite their friends to join.
4. Post a teaser on your personal Facebook profile.
5. Join other Facebook groups. Add value. Add friends.

Two more P. Paid Programs upselling strategy…

1. Create a free FB group like “Be a YouTuber (with Adrian Lee)”
2. Invite people to join the group from your Facebook profile.
3. Share valuable information and upsell a paid online course.
4. From the online course, upsell a group coaching.
5. From the group coaching, upsell private coaching.

Pricing models…

1. Charge high for the first month, a low fee for the 2nd to 12th month, and then remain a lifetime member.
2. Charge a one-time investment for a lifetime membership.

Next actions…

I already have my private Facebook group and my product.

Next, I will develop the pricing model and payment system.

Wow! That’s another 2 more P. Did you notice it?

Leave a comment. Ask a question.

Share this post with your friends.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing