Installing Windows 10 on Macbook Pro

I’m a mac user, but now I want a PC.

I want a PC because Mac is limited.

Mac is limited in the apps I need.

I want to live stream with my Mac.

I want to webcast my workshops.

Video Creation Classes in Singapore.

OBS is the only free app available.

OBS isn’t working well with the Mac.

It worked great on my kiddo’s PC.

Let’s call the PC as Windows laptop.

Let’s call the Mac as Macbook Pro.

Should buy a new Windows laptop?

Or install Windows in my Macbook Pro?

My 2013 Macbook Pro is working fine.

$2000 new laptop vs $120 Windows licence.

I get the best of both worlds with $120.

So this is finally what I decided to do.

Install Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro.

Watch… https://www.facebook.com/AdrianVideoImage/videos/603111253575967/

Failed… My mac disk cannot be partitioned.

It must be partitioned for Windows installation.

To be continued…

Leave a comment.

Share this post.

From the Journal of Adrian Lee… https://adrianvideoimage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing