Exciting Lifestyle of a Hamster.

Scampered around frantically in a netted. cage. Climbed tiny stairs. Crawled through tubes. Slipped down slippery slides. Squashed in a corner by other hyper active hamsters. Took a break... Sip some water... Munched on tidbits. Then back to scampering.

All that really happened when I joined my children at the giant playground in Explorer Kids, Downtown East.

We were invited to a birthday party over there. Perfect party venue for kids I would say. Even adults like me enjoyed the fun. Ferris wheel included.

If you look at the playground, you will see stark resemblance of a hamster cage. At least now I know the exciting lifestyle of a hamster.

Adrian Lee
Http://twitter.com/AdrianLee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing