Donated the First Bag of Blood! Painless!

Scared at first. How will it feel? What's the feeling of blood being sucked out of your body?

The bloody needle was indeed really thick. It pierced right through my big vein on the right arm.

Verdict?

Painless. No curdling sucking feeling. The blood just flows smoothly into the bag from my arm.

Painless also because of friendly staff, a beautiful donor beside me and friends all around.

Thanks to Mathew Wong, my friend, who's also the organiser for the event, for encouraging me to make the move.

Feels great to have save a life and renew my blood cells.

I encourage all of you who hold back donating blood because of fear, to take the first step. It's painless!

Adrian Lee
http://VideoLane.com

Comments

  1. So brave *pat on the back*. Are you referring to your wife beside you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing