How I Go Live on TikTok and Instagram at the Same Time Using YoloBox Ultra - The Script

I'm about to document how to go live on TikTok and Instagram at the same time using the Yolobox Ultra.

First, I'll turn on the Yolobox Ultra by pressing the power button located on the bottom right. From the main menu, I'll select "vertical streaming," then physically rotate the Yolobox Ultra vertically. Next, I'll make sure that the ethernet cable is connected for a solid internet connection.

Currently, I have a few sources connected, but for today's session, I'll be using a mirrorless camera connected to HDMI input number one for my headshot, a webcam connected to USB input number one for the overhead shot, and a wireless mic for my voice connected to the mic input. I'll then go into the audio panel to select the mic as the audio source.

From the main panel, I have the option to go live on various vertical platforms, but I'm limited to two at a time. For today's session, I'll choose TikTok and Instagram - these are the actual official apps. First, I'll open TikTok and go into live stream mode. Next, I'll go into the "two-app streaming" panel and tap on "open another app." This time, I'll open Instagram and select the live streaming mode. Now both platforms are ready to stream simultaneously.

Before I go live, I like to customize my stream by adding a multi-view layout and a graphic overlay. I'll tap on "add video source" to choose a multi-view layout. My favorite is picture-in-picture, where I can show two angles, like my face and the overhead shot, at the same time. I can change the size of my face and move it anywhere I want. I'll go to the overlay panel and tap on the plus button. Over here, I like to choose social overlays to display my social media handle.

Now that everything is set up, I'll put on my live streaming cap, and it's time to go live! I'll tap on "go live" on TikTok, then tap on "go live" on Instagram.

During the stream, I can read chats from both audiences in real-time, all from one screen. And that's how I go live on both TikTok and Instagram at the same time using the Yolobox Ultra!

If you want to find out more, feel free to leave questions and comments below. Don't forget to like and share this video. If you haven't done so already, Subscribe! This is Adrian Lee from videolane.com. I'll see you in the next one!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription