Unoboxed my new MacBook Air M1... Live! 🥳

In this video, I unbox and set up my new MacBook Air M1 Space Grey... https://youtu.be/MrdBXQcI1gw

25 September 2021, I bought the 2020 MacBook Air M1 Space Grey 256GB. The top 3 reasons why I bought the Air instead of the Pro are...
1. Lightweight - I want to travel around with my gear without any sweat. 2. Fanless - I want to talk in my live streams without competing with a fan. 3. M1 Chip - I edit my videos on Final Cut Pro X and I know the M1 can handle it. Look out for the reviews of my experience with the Apple MacBook Air M1. Please leave a comment or question. Like and share this video with a friend. If you have not done son subscribe! See you in the next one... ~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming