I can't transfer my money out from Binance and Xfers SG

I can't take my money out from Binance SG nor Xfers SG. 

Here's what happened. 



About a month ago, I sold my crypto investment. Eth and XRP. 

I transferred part of the money with profits to my bank account. 

It was smooth and quick. The money appeared in my DBS account in less than one hour. 

Now here's the mistake.

I transferred the other part back to Xfers SG.

I thought that should be the proper way because I had to go through Xfers to channel my money into Binance. 

Now I want to transfer my money from Xfers to my bank.

I can't. 

Binance hides Xfers account on my dashboard.

I can see Xfers balance for a split second on the dashboard then it disappears. 

Then I tried to withdraw my money direct from Xfers instead of through Binance. 

Xfers did not recognize my password. My Xfers account was applied through Binance. 

Xfers ask me to go through some authenticAtion app to renew my password BUT the authentication did not work!

My money is trapped inside.

What am I going to do?

Of course, I could try to contact them, but...

Here's an idea.

I'm going to buy ETH with all my balance in Xfers, then sell it and transfer it to my bank account. 

After that, I will be running far far away from Binance and Xfers. 

~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming