MacBook Air Intel Unboxing and Setting Up

I would have unboxed the MacBook Air without talking if it weren't for Siri... 



In this video, I unbox and set up the new Apple MacBook Air Intel i5 for my kiddo.

I bought this at a special price from Challenger Singapore a few weeks after the launch of the M1 version.

It replaces the Lenovo Yoga 520 for school work.

I will get the Apple Chip version for my video work.

Subscribe for updates.

~ Adrian Lee
@adrianvideoimage

LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE
YOUTUBE.COM/ADRIANVIDEOIMAGE

Video Recorded on Samsung Galaxy S10 native camera. Edited on Capcut.
Music by: Chords of Harmony - Aakash Gandhi - YAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming