Mofeez Sent Me A Car Wash Tool Kit


via Instagram

29 July 2018: Mofeez sent me their car wash toolkit... Complete with a toolbox! What's inside? Let's clean the car to find out. #carwash

Order Yours Today ▶︎ https://amzn.to/2uZJpCN

What's inside?
  1. 1 car duster
  2. 1 Microfiber car wash sponge
  3. 3 car wash microfiber cloths (gray for water stains cleaning, brown for window and car body)
  4. 1 car tire brush
  5. 1 car wheel brush with a handle
  6. 1 window water scraper inside 
  7. 1 plastic storage box, saving room for your car or house
Here's my review.



What others say?
  • comes with everything you need to be a car washer
  • convenient for me to hold and clean my car thoroughly
  • with all the tools I can keep my car clean and shiny all the time
  • save money and don't have to go to car wash dealer anymore
  • includes all kinds of tools u might need for washing ur car
  • everything is included in a toolbox which u can carry 
  • it has all the tools we need to clean the car
  • it comes with a container to keep things together and organized

Order Yours Today ▶︎ https://amzn.to/2uZJpCN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing