One Powerful YouTube Marketing Strategy Revealed Live

I enjoyed sharing my success story in YouTube Video Marketing yesterday in front of 15 business owners and professionals at the BNI Rendezvous business networking breakfast meeting.

The story about my million-viewer video and the google-dominated video never fail to amaze audience who want to know the secret to achieve such feat and how it helped boost my business.


In this talk, I covered 5 YouTube Video Marketing topics:

- The secret to using YouTube for free to promote your products and services.

- How to get over 1 MILLION views like one of my famous YouTube video.

- How to dominate the first page of Google search like my other famous video.

- How I used one of my Youtube video to boost referrals and leads by 3 to 5%.

- One Powerful Youtube Video Marketing strategy you can start immediately.

...and more!  A bonus ebook written by myself...
"5 Easy Ways to Promote Your Business with Youtube!"

I thought I revealed too much information in the given time frame and yet that was only10% of the overall Online Video Marketing Blueprint which I  will be revealing coming Wednesday...
http://videolane.com/online-video-marketing-live/

If you are into internet marketing and want to know how to increase website traffic with powerful online video marketing strategies, then this free talk is for you.  See you there...
http://videolane.com/online-video-marketing-live/


Adrian Lee
http://twitter.com/AdrianLee

PS:  Photos of the talk on "Explosive YouTube Video Marketing Strategy That Works!".


"Would you like to dominate the 1st page of Google Search...: - Adrian Lee


Speaking to 15 business owners and professionals at BNI Rendezvous.


"Please let my video introduce me..." - Adrian Lee


Winner of Lucky Draw door prize after the talk, Mr Saeed, a hotel and property developer (He is offering investment opportunities in his properties at affordable size!)









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing