How to Edit a DVD Video Intro and Where to Get Royalty-Free Music...

"I WANT MY INTRO"
My client demanded an intro to be added to their seminar dvd video product.

I have really spoilt my clients by giving them excellent stuff. So when I decided not to edit the intro video sequence but do a static title opening, they were not happy. (pssst.. I did that coz I was in a hurry to complete loads of projects 1 day before my London trip)

"GIVE THEM THE USUAL FORMAT"
My colleagues told me to use my usual format to save time. Huh? What usual format? To me, every seminar I shoot is different. Unique in its own way. Every seminar has its own theme. I have to CREATE something special. I hate to say it, but sometimes I do too much and charge too little. Passion for my work?

WHO IS PRESENTING?
That was the first question that crossed my mind. This is an "Internet Millionaire" training seminar conducted by Matt Bacak. I usually check the speaker's website to get the idea of who he is and what's his corporate theme. Then I will grab some ideas and images from there. But Matt's websites are so BLAND. No useful pictures. No fixed design EXCEPT the color blue. So I digged further to find out who Matt is and what he promotes.

GET A PLANE
Matt Bacak is a millionaire teaching others to become millionaires. He likes talking about his personal plane. Jo Han Mok also mentioned his big house and his beautiful cars. These are what most people want in life but cost millions of dollars. So I headed down to my stock photo library to get images of a plane, a car, a house and dollars flying.

GET THE BEAT
The music has to be very upbeat. Coz this video is about making money. It needs some punch, excitement and plenty of promise. I browsed through my royalty-free music library and found a perfect track. Using Sony Vegas Pro, I mixed and animated the images to sync with the beat. And BANG... a 13-second dvd video intro was created within half an hour.

3 VIDEO EDITING TIPS
So here are my 3 tips to create a compelling dvd video intro.
TIP#1: Get great looking relevant images by searching Google for "stock photos".
TIP#2: Get punchy music without breaking the law by searching Google for "royalty-free music".
TIP#3: Edit your video clip with an intuitive user-friendly software. I use Sony Vegas Pro and Ulead VideoStudio.


See You on YouTube!

Adrian Lee
<http://videolane.com/>
<http://instantviralvideo.com/>
<http://youtube.com/videolane>
<http://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/>


PS:
Good Royalty-Free Music are sometimes very expensive. But I know there is a promo going on where a $99-value Royalty-Free Music Pack is given away for only $1. It comes as a bonus when you sign up for a $1 14-day trial with Traffic Geyser, the online video submitter service. Even if you decide not sign up after the trial, you get to keep the bonus pack and more. I am signing up tonight before the trial period ends. <http://videolane.com/?Recommends:Traffic_Geyser>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright (c) 2007 Adrian Video Image. All rights reserved.
1003 Bukit Merah Central #06-07, Singapore 159836.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing