There are two methods to adjust audio level in Ulead VideoStudio 11. Below are the step by step tutorials for the two methods.
Method One: Using Clip Volume Control
Adjusting audio level with Clip Volume Control changes the volume of the entire clip at once.
- Select a clip in the timeline by clicking on it.
- Select Clip Volume control in the Options panel.
- Adjust the Clip Volume control upwards for louder sound.
- Adjust the Clip Volume control downwards for softer sound.
- Minimum is 0% which is silent and the maximum is 500%.
- The original level is 100%.
Method Two: Using Volume Rubber Band
Adjusting audio level with Volume Rubber Band allows you to change the volume in any part of the clip.
- Click Audio View. You can now see the audio waveform in the timeline.
- Click on the video clip which you want the audio adjusted. The volume rubber band is the red horizontal line in the middle of the track.
- Click a point on the volume rubber band to add a key frame.
- Drag the key frame upwards to increase the audio level and downwards to decrease the audio level.
- Add more key frames to adjust the audio level for a specific section of the clip.
- Click enlarge to widen the track for easier adjustment.
Video and pics coming soon in the next few hours to illustrate the steps.