❄️ Embracing the Ice Wonderland: Day 1 in Harbin! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³✈️

My ASMR vlog takes you on a journey from sunny Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ to Shanghai ️Airport Transit and finally, to the magical winter wonderland of Harbin! ☃️

Highlights in this episode:

- ✈️ Soaring through the clouds from Changi Airport πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬.

️- Glimpses of snow and ice from the air.  ️

- A first look at Harbin City and my icy eyelashes.

- Checking into the luxurious Sheraton Hotel Harbin ❄️

- Checking out the Wanda Mall next to the hotel. ❄️✨


This is just the beginning of my Harbin adventure! Stay tuned for more ASMR delights as I explore ice sculptures, cozy cafes, and hidden gems of this winter wonderland. 


#HarbinASMR #IceAndSnowFestival #WinterVibes #ChinaTravel #SheratonHotel #TravelVlog #SingaporeToShanghai #ShanghaiToHarbin #ASMR 


P.S. Which part of the vlog sent you the most tingles? Let me know! 


Day 1 in Harbin ASMR Vlog - Singapore to Shanghai | Shanghai to Harbin | Sheraton Hotel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming