Anxiety, Doubt & Control | Adrian’s Journal #200904

It is the time of anxiety again, because I have a class to conduct this weekend.

Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths. – C. H. Spurgeon

Yes, I know I am unmotivated to do anything else and just worry about tomorrow.

Fear and anxiety many times indicates that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose. – Charles F. Glassman

Exactly, that’s what I thought I am feeling. I am actually extremely excited about something big that is about to happen.

Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength. – Corrie Ten Boom

Two days? Wrong! The anxiety started on Monday. So that makes FIVE days of worry.

Temperamentally anxious people can have a hard time staying motivated, period, because their intense focus on their worries distracts them from their goals. – Winifred Gallagher

Wait a minute! What if my worries are my goals. In fact, they are. The bigger goals actually.

Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. – Kahlil Gibran

Finally, someone is speaking sense, because I want control. I want participants to get the best out of my training.

In my experience, the words “now just calm down” almost inevitably have the opposite effect on the person you are speaking to. – Elyn R. Saks

Tell me to calm down? Meditate? Watch TV? Play a game? Sleep? They all don’t work on me during anxiety, I’m sorry.

The more honest you are, the more open, the less fear you will have, because there’s no anxiety about being exposed or revealed to others. – Dalai Lama

Now, this is an actionable gem! My main worry is not being able to answer every question in class. So be honest, if I don’t know something, just say I don’t know… And of course, follow up later with research.

THANK YOU, wise gurus! I feel so much better now. Not that my anxiety is gone, but that I know I am in control.

So, how are my goals progressing?

Youtube 19000 Subscribers up 50 Challenge… https://YouTube.com/videolane

  • Last night. 18113. Up 18.
  • This morning. 18123. Up 10.
  • Double down and repost.

Gumroad 1000 views 1 order Challenge… https://gumroad.com/adrianlee

  • Last Night. 134. Up 4.
  • This morning. 130. Down 4.
  • How to 10x? Post 10 more times. Automate viral marketing.

Amzn 300 clicks 10 orders Challenge

  • Last Night. 150 clicks. 4 orders.
  • This morning. 6 orders.
  • Double down on other system set up tutorials.

What can I do better?

Adrian’s Journal



from Adrian Video Image https://ift.tt/2F6HWlT
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming