Eye on Panasonic AG-HMC150 AVCHD Camcorder

Panasonic Pro AG-HMC150 3CCD AVCHD Camcorder

Panasonic Pro AG-HMC150 3CCD AVCHD 24fps CamcorderI just read the reviews (almost 100% positive) on the Panasonic Pro AG-HMC150 3CCD AVCHD 24fps Camcorder.

This affordable mean machine is definitely on the top of my shopping list.

It has everyting a creative videographer like me wants. Things like the built-in wide lens, professional audio input, High Definition, memory card recording and 12 hours of recording on a 32G card.

I just hope the Panasonic batteries have the stamina like that of Sony and indicates its power by minutes.

I declare I will be abandoning my all-time-favorite Sony camcorders for now till they come up with a better CMOS technolgy that works in low light.

Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing