How To Shoot the Best Angle Without Getting Blocked

How do you shoot the best angle without getting blocked or pushed when you are a videographer in the paparazzi?

Singapore Event Videographer - Adrian Lee of VideoLaneYesterday at the Singapore Arts Festival Outreach Launch, I had the opportunity to jostle with the paparazzi to get my best shot.

There were like 10 photographers and video camera people representing the media. Not too many as compared with the Singapore Flyer Official Opening I did last month. The media people wanted to catch the best shot for TV and magazines. I wanted to catch the best shot for my client.

Actually, it was not as bad as most might think. I remember in the old days, you really get pushed around and have someone just plant himself right in front of your camera.

Read more here...

How To Fight With the Media People or Paparazzi?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing