I won $42million...


..in my dream last night.

I was in a live online competition where participants compete to design the best web site within a time limit.

I won, but did not know the prize was so big.

Doubtfully, I questioned the organizer whether I should purchase anything from them in order to claim my prize.

They said I don't have to, it's mine.

Upon claiming, it wasn't a $42million cash prize, but $42million worth of software.

Just one software. They gave me a container load of the same software. They come in shiny brown boxes. I couldn't make out the title.

I thought to myself. Hmmm... how am I going to sell them all?

...a night in the dreams of a Videographer.


P.S.:
Anyway, the dream was a follow-through to what I was doing last night. Creating a website to catch a current hot topic.

http://FOOTBALL.videolane.net/worldcup/

Football or soccer? Whatever. Catch the fever. Be part of the game. Make big money. View the world's top sites and searches for football, FIFA and the World Cup.

Comments