How to Capture a Still Frame from a DVD.

When designing a DVD label, I like to use some screen shots from the DVD itself. The DVD I am referring to is the one I create for a client.

The fastest way to capture a DVD still frame is to use Nero Show Time.

Insert the DVD into the DVD drive. Use Nero Show Time to play the DVD. Search and Pause at the position of the desired frame. Then right click on the picture. A menu will appear. Select "Capture frame".

The picture will be captured and saved in the clipboard.

Next I will use my favorite image editing software and select "paste". A beautiful still bmp picture will appear.

Nero Show Time is part of a whole package of Nero 6 DVD creation software.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:11 am

    AdrianLee: Today I purchased Nero 8 Ultra Addition for one specific reason; I need to capture and copy a still frame. Following your advice on doing so, I got to the "Capture Frame" and right clicked on it. I looked for it on my very crowded desktop but couldn't find the frame. What the heck do I look for out of all the mess on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 am

    After you hit capture frame, you can then go into paint or photoshop and just hit paste... it will then paste what you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only capture one frame as it stays in clipboard even when I capture the next frame

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing