Sweet Bride. Gentle Groom. A Wedding by the Waterfalls.

She was the sweetest bride I have met so far. He was the most gentle groom I have seen. They will surely make a perfect couple.

What impressed me most was that they made the effort to shake hands with and thank practically every guest at the banquet while making their table photography rounds.

The theme of the wedding was presented in the form of a montage-prewedding video. It made a visual impact with the audience though it was the slowest-paced video I have ever done.

Overheard Bridesmaid to Bride: "The last scene in the video with the waterfalls in the background is so beautiful. Why didn't you put that in the album?" Bride: "Because that's not a photo. It is a video taken by Adrian."

;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing