Where to Get Cheap Canon Printer Inkjet Cartridges... Original!


I keep forgetting the model numbers whenever it is time to stock up.
So I thought maybe this time I will take a photo and post it on my blog.
At least I can tell my supplier to look at this page to place the order.
I buy in bulk of 3 to 5 sets, yet I still think it's expensive.  Originals!
Tried cheap imitation refills, but was disappointed with poor color quality.
My 3 sets of canon printers in the studio have been printing for years!
They work everyday printing mostly CDs, DVDs and workshop handouts.

Do you know Where to Get Cheap Canon Printer Inkjet Cartridges?
Leave a comment and link me to the suppliers - in Singapore only.  :)

Adrian Lee
http://twitter.com/AdrianLee



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing