How to Draw Anime/Chibi Using ONLY a PC and a Mouse.


Just did a web research last friday on how I can use the PC to draw anime characters, or rather chibi characters (big head small body).

Most of the tips given over the web require you to draw on paper first, then scan it and finally touch up with photoshop.

Why go through all that hassle, when you can draw it directly onto the PC.

That is what I did over the weekend.

Boy! Was I surprised. why didn't anyone tell me this trick earlier.

Can you believe it? I drew "Robin and Marian" using only the PC, MS Paint and the mouse. No extra equipment was used.

YES! MS Paint! The under-rated program that come free with every PC!

Email me if you would like to know how it was done.


UPDATE: 18 months later...

Look what I did with amazing MSpaint and mouse.
Watch how I draw a manga, not anime or chibi.





GUY...

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:52 pm

    can you tell me how you did that is so awesome :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle9:26 am

    me cant see its all black DX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming