Challenge: Make $200 a day online as a beginner

This morning, while working out, I watched Keder Cormier’s new YouTube video on how to make $200 a day online as a beginner. The method is not new, but I am going to give myself the challenge again to start all over.

Here are the steps.

1. Check Muncheye for the latest upcoming product launch.

2. Bookmark and take note of the product launch date.

3. Ask for a review copy.

4. Make a YouTube product review video.

5. Give a bonus or multiple bonuses.

6. Send viewers to an opt-in page to build your list. See image below.

7. Tag your YouTube video with keywords people use. See image below.

Follow my challenge update here on this personal blog. Subscribe.

Feel free to leave a comment or question.

Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing