Girls Generation on David Letterman Show with The Boys

Adrian Video Image has posted a new item, 'Girls Generation on David Letterman Show with The Boys'

Girls Generation The Boys

Are you a Kpop fan? Do you know Girls Generation?

I heard the Korean band on radio performing “The Boys” a few weeks back.

My teen daughters scream when they hear their favorite song played.

As a father from a different generation, I have been secretly hiding my growing attraction to the pop sensation, until…

YouTube featured “Girls Generation on David Letterman Show”…

If it is on David Letterman show, then it means it is not just for kids.

So I declare… Kpop is COOL!

What do you think?

 

Adrian Lee
http://AdrianVideoImage.com

PS:
Get the Music CD from Amazon
The Boys: Girls’ Generation

The Boys: Girls Generation


You may view the latest post at
http://adrianvideoimage.com/2012/02/girls-generation-on-david-letterman-show-with-the-boys/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing