Darth Vader VolksWagon Commercial Viral Video Hit

Darth Vader VolksWagon Commercial hit 15 Million Views in 5 Days – Why?


The story caught my attention on Yahoo News Headlines.
I saw this video clip on YouTube when it was freshly featured.
The views were barely less than a thousand then.
I showed it to my kids using my iPhone. They love
5 days later, the Yahoo news reported 7 million views.
I then checked out the video again and saw 15 million views.
As I write this article, the video is now 17 million views.
That means it’s getting 2 million views a day!
This makes a good case study for my videography students.
Especially the chapter on YouTube video marketing.

Darth Vader Volkswagon VW Commercial Viral Video
Darth Vader Volkswagon VW Commercial Viral Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing