Video + Humor + Viral = Lead-Gen Success for Data Backup Firm
"Discover what one company in the humorless document storage and data protection industry did to stand out from the crowd: an Internet video effort with English straight-man John Cleese. They've had more than 1 million downloads."
-> Step #1. Create a funny plot relevant to the industry
-> Step #2. Hire a celebrity who will attract viewers
-> Step #3. Write a script that makes the best use of your star
-> Step #4. Orchestrate a viral launch
-> Step #5. Use the video for targeted lead generation
"I had to press the third button..." - Adrian, http://VideoLane.com
Using YouTube to Drive Traffic to Your Site
1. Create a full-fledged profile and include a link to your blog or website.
2. Write a detailed description for the content you are submitting and a way for people to get more information about it.
3. Insert yourURL at the beginning of the video.
4. Insert your URL at the end of the video.
5. Insert your URL at the bottom, throughout the video.
6. Make a short stretch of video around the midpoint that's interesting to look at.
Drive A Flood Of Visitors With Viral Video
"...show your web site's URL or address. Hopefully, people will type that in their browsers and visit your site. Just make sure your video is cute or funny enough, and that your site gives something of value to your new visitors."