Video is a quick traffic generation tool for any sales web page.
Simply create a descriptive video of the actual product itself.
If the product is physical, use a camcorder or a good phone video camera.
If the product is an ebook, make a screen capture video by using a program like Camtasia.
Script the video around a "Here is what you can have" idea. Call it a "tour of our product".
It is very simple to do and it works all the time!
Here, I will give you a quick outline of how this can be done on an ebook product.
1) Start the screen capture software.
2) Welcome the viewer to the product tour video.
3) Show the download page, discuss the bonuses, etc... Talk about everything they receive when they order.
4) Show them the chapters in the ebook. Read some of the paragraphs. This shows the viewer that the product is real, shows how it is presented, and they get a quick taste of exactly what is inside.
5) Thank the viewer for watching the video and remind them that they can have the ebook within minutes from now.
Once the video is completed, uploaded it to Youtube and embed it on the sales page.
Submit the video to 30 other video sharing sites using services like Traffic Geyser.
Be sure to link back to your site in the description area to generate traffic back to your site.
This is a quick and easy traffic generator. Search engines love video. Give it a shot now!
Video on the Move...
Adrian Lee makes money daily by making videos on dvds and the internet. Need a simple roadmap to follow to make money online? Use This Step-by-Step System To Produce One Bank-Breaking Web Site After Another, With Ease . . . http://easycashsystemnow.com/