HD Video Editing Software With World’s First DVD Editing and Authoring Certification for Both BDMV and AVCHD Formats...

Ever since I own the Sony HDR-FX7 High Definition Camcorder, I have been using it to shoot projects only at standard definition (SD) more than 90% of the time. That's because my video assignments are mostly events and seminars which require the final video to be produced in normal DVD format. The HD mode is turned on when the camcorder is used for the production of corporate videos and TVCs where High Definition meets TV broadcast standards. The big question is... what about creating High Definition DVDs? Which software can I use to capture, edit, author and burn my High Definition Video onto HD DVD or Blu-ray? Here's the good news...


Ulead VideoStudio 11 received the World’s First DVD Editing and Authoring Certification for Both BDMV (Blu-ray Disc Movie Video) and AVCHD (Advanced Video Codec High Definition Standard) Formats.


For years I have been using and recommending Ulead VideoStudio for simple DVD video projects. Now with the HD certification, I am going to recommend it even more.


Last week, I bought my latest original box-version Ulead VideoStudio 11 from a nearby Challenger Computer Store.


Though the software is cheap and is targeted at home users, the output video quality is superb and comparable to professional video editing programs. I have used other home video editing programs and found that none can match the high standards of Ulead VideoStudio.



For more sophisticated video editing work, I still use the professional Sony Vegas 7 (also comes with High Definition Video Editing feature, but without the authoring and burning of HD DVD). Ulead VideoStudio is a simple easy-to-use program that gets the job done quickly and is great for Video Conversion jobs and Simple Straight-Cut video projects like seminar recordings.


Though I use Ulead VideoStudio mainly to Convert miniDV tapes to DVD and Convert video tapes to VCD, I can use it to virtually capture any video source from our clients...
  • DV camcorders
  • DVD camcorders
  • HDV camcorders
  • AVCHD camcorders (Disc, SD card and Hard Drive)
  • and more

The main reason I upgraded my Ulead VideoStudio is its new ability to create fully-interactive HD DVD and with BDMV, I can record high def videos at 1,920 x 1,080 pixels on a 50GB Blu-ray Disc media.


Note that there are 2 versions of Ulead VideoStudio 11, if you want your own copy, get the one with the "Plus" as it comes with the full HDV support.




Adrian Lee
http://videolane.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing