Advance Your Video Skills with My Latest Tutorials and More! (Newsletter)

This week, I’ve got some exciting updates and new tutorials to share to help you enhance your video editing skills.

1. New CapCut Edit Tutorial: Overlaying Videos

Want to learn how to put a video on top of another video using CapCut? Check out my latest tutorial where I guide you through the process step-by-step. Watch it here: [How to Put a Video on Top of Another Video - CapCut Edit Tutorial](https://youtube.com/shorts/XLvYKilC1NY)

2. Smartphone Accessory Review: Camera Grip

Transform your smartphone into a professional camera with this incredible grip! I’ve reviewed a new accessory that will revolutionize how you handle your phone camera. Read all about it here: [Handle Your Phone Camera Like a Pro with This Grip](https://www.tiktok.com/@adrianvideoimage/video/7386922552809049352)

3. Travel Transition Tutorial: Background Removal in CapCut

Planning a travel vlog? Learn how to create stunning transitions by removing your background in CapCut. This tutorial will take your travel videos to the next level. Watch it here: [How to Use CapCut to Create a Travel Transition by Removing Your Background](https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8bGmNkSf_E/)

4. Holiday Vlog: Batam Serviced Apartment

Join me on my holiday to Batam! Check out my vlog where I explore a serviced apartment with beautiful balcony views, perfect for family beach trips and coffee lovers. Watch it here: [Batam Serviced Apartment with Balcony Views - Lovina Inn](https://adrianvideoimage.com/batam-serviced-apartment-with-balcony-views-lovina-inn-perfect-for-family-beach-trips-coffee-lovers/)

5. One-on-One Coaching: Enhance Your Skills

Looking for personalized guidance? Book a one-on-one coaching session with me to master smartphone videography, video editing, live streaming, and more. Let’s take your skills to new heights! Book your session here: [One-on-One Coaching with Adrian Lee](https://www.videolane.com/coach/)

Stay Connected and Inspired

Your support keeps me motivated to create valuable content. If you have any questions, suggestions, or topics you’d like me to cover, feel free to reply.

Keep creating and stay inspired!

See you in the next one!

~ Adrian Lee

Content Creator & Smartphone Videography Enthusiast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription