This is the Boya Mini 2 tiny clip-on microphone With AI Noise Reduction

I’ve been using this Boya Mini 2 tiny clip-on microphone, and I like how small and lightweight it is. Get yours here… https://s.shopee.sg/8pm9STKn5N


The charging case is slim enough to carry anywhere, and there’s actually a second microphone inside — perfect when I want to interview someone.


But the feature that really surprised me is the AI noise reduction. I left the fan running while recording, and my voice still came through clearly.


If you’re looking for a compact mic for vlogging, interviews or everyday content creation, check it out through the link below. 👇 


~ Adrian Lee @adrianvideoimage 


#WirelessMic #WirelessMicrophone #LavalierMic #ClipOnMic #Microphone #AudioGear #ContentCreator #ContentCreation #Vlogging #VlogGear #CreatorGear #VideoGear


Get yours here: https://s.shopee.sg/8pm9STKn5N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Write the Perfect Prompt for AI Video Generation: A Complete Guide with Keywords

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming