How I Stream to Twitch and Tiktok at the Same Time using OBS and Live Studio on a PC

How to Stream to Twitch and Tiktok at the Same Time with OBS and Live Studio on a PC 

Here's How I Stream to Twitch and Tiktok at the Same Time with OBS and Live Studio on a PC. 

What I used

1. Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 RTX4060 

2. OBS

3. Tiktok Live Studio

4. Twitch account 

5. Tiktok account with Live feature 

How it worked

I used OBS to stream to Twitch. There i show my laptop screen with a webcam overlay of my face. 

The audio was also streamed directly from the laptop system sound and the laptop mic of my voice.

The special part is I set the webcam video output on OBS. 

I used Tiktok Live Studio to stream to Tiktok the webcam video output from OBS. 

There is a standby optional bonus camera source for Tiktok Live.

How to setup

Download and install OBS... https://obsproject.com/

Download and install Tiktok Live Studio... https://www.tiktok.com/studio/download

Set up OBS: 
Connect to Twitch account
Scene and sources. 
Audio setup.
Webcam Video Output setup.

Set up Tiktok Live Studio: 
Connect to Tiktok account. 
Scene and sources. 

Start streaming. 

Blog documentation is to be continued... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming