🤯 Is Tiktok Broken?

🤯 Is Tiktok Broken? How My 12-Second Video Got 120,000 Views on Facebook but Only 4,000 on Tiktok 📱

It was 2 AM, and I lay in bed, my eyes wide open, unable to sleep. 😵‍💫As I tossed and turned, I realized that I was wasting precious time and energy. So, I decided to make the most of my insomnia and meticulously edit a video on my phone. 

EDIT

After an hour of focused concentration, I had transformed my footage into a captivating 12-second video. Satisfied with my creation, I drifted off to sleep, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

PUBLISH

The next morning, I eagerly published my video on my social media channels. It was a Saturday morning, and I was curious to see how my creation would be received.

ANALYZE

To my surprise, the views started to climb quickly, especially on Facebook. By the end of the day, the video had garnered an impressive 120,000 views on Facebook, far surpassing the 14,000 views on Instagram and 11,000 views on YouTube. 

Tiktok, however, was a different story. The video received a mere 4,000 views on the platform, leaving me puzzled. Why was it performing so poorly on Tiktok, a platform known for its viral content? 

IS THAT YOU

Several factors could explain the disparity in views across platforms. Here is one of my theories... The catchy title and a humorous caption. My theory is that viewers on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube read titles and captions, while TikTok viewers do not. If that is you, comment "yes". 

Whatever the reason, the results were clear. My sleepless night edit had become a hit on Facebook while struggling to gain traction on TikTok. The world of social media is a complex and ever-changing landscape, and it's fascinating to observe how content performs across different platforms. 

Oh, wait... Could it be that I tagged the brand of the shoes I was wearing in the video? They did not sponsor me by the way. 😄

~ Adrian Lee

#sleeplessnight #videoedit #socialmediahit #facebook #tiktok #instagram #youtube #videomarketing #contentcreator






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming