Day 2 of Videography and Video Editing Class: A Success!

On Tuesday, I wrapped up teaching day two of my videography and video editing class. I focused on video editing using CapCut desktop software. The 10 participants were eager to learn, and I was impressed with their progress.

We covered a variety of topics, including:

  • Basic editing techniques, such as trimming, cropping, and merging clips
  • Advanced editing techniques, such as cloning, flying, and popups
  • Color correction and grading
  • Adding music and sound effects
  • Exporting videos for different platforms

I also shared some tips on how to get views and followers on social media with short videos.

I was very pleased with how the class went. The participants were engaged and asked great questions. I could tell that they were excited to learn new skills and apply them to their own projects. 

By the end of the day, they were able to create basic and advanced edits, as well as add music and sound effects. 

I also enjoyed interacting with the participants and learning about their backgrounds and goals. 

I want to thank them for joining me in this learning journey and I hope they will continue to explore the possibilities of videography and video editing. 

I also want to thank ByteDance of Tiktok for CapCut. CapCut is a great tool for anyone who wants to create stunning videos without spending a lot of time and money.

If you are interested in learning more about videography and video editing, you can follow me on my social media channels, where I post tips, tutorials, and examples of my work. 

You can also check out my website for more information about my services and courses. 

#videography #videoediting #capcut #teaching #learning #Tiktok #ByteDance #Inspizone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming