Choosing the Right Video Editing Laptop Computer

The Weekend’s IT Show was packed like sardines. It seems everyone needed some kind of IT product… which is true… almost everything is IT or digital now. Cameras, video camcorders, phones, TV sets, car accessories and of course video editing software and computers.

The quarterly exhibition is a must-go for its bargains, promotions, free gifts and lucky draws. This time I was there to look for a new video editing laptop.

The laptop I want must be powerful enough to run Sony Vegas Pro 8 at high speed and must be able to burn DVDs wherever I go. It will complement my camcorder to form a complete mobile video production system.

To meet the requirement, here are 5 power specs to look out for... [read more]

I have moved my blog, so here is the article:
http://adrian.videolane.net/?p=284

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing