Scripting UGREEN 10000mAh Magnetic Wireless Power Bank (PB206) product review video

I'm experimenting with a new method to create a long-form, horizontal product review video. Previously, I used AI to write the entire script. Now, I'll unbox the product, set it up, test it, and share my opinion, then let AI enhance what I've written. Let's get started. 

First, I will unbox the product from its packaging, or more specifically, the delivery package. Then, I will examine the prints on the box to discover the features, specifications, and any other information available. 

I'll integrate the details mentioned above with the features and specifications listed on the sales page to create a topic of discussion.

I began the unboxing process, taking out each item individually. As I spoke about my initial impressions and emotions, I realized I hadn't utilized AI to enhance my wording as I had intended. Despite this, I decided to proceed with the spontaneous, off-the-cuff commentary.

*********Note to self: After completing the manual script, remember to review it with AI assistance to determine if anything can be added or removed to enhance the script's overall impact. 

Yo, I'm stuck again. Reviewing a power bank is so boring. Let's make a quick video and chat about its features instead.


========

The product link... https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS2hAPo66/

========


The halfway long video script...

🍿 This power bank... describe

Today, I will unbox and review the UGREEN 10000mAh Magnetic Wireless Power Bank. 

Inside the box, there is the... X,x,x, the power bank itself... Smell ...and the user manual. 

What's in the box? The Powerbank, a storage bag, a fast charging c to C cable, a warranty card, and the user manual.

The design is similar to an iPhone.

The user manual tells me to first... 

How to use... 

Battery indicator light. 

The time to fully charge is three hours.

Features... so that...

Two ways stand. Horizontal and vertical. I can use the phone while charging.

Two ways of charging. wireless charging and wire fast charging. 

Strong magnetic force.

Fast charging. supports PD/SCP/FCP/ACF/BC charging protocols. 

Thin and lightweight. 225 grams. Nineteen millimeters thick. 

Charges a Samsung S22 29% in 30 minutes. Charges an iPhone 13 up to 59% in 30 minutes. Charges of Huawei P40 up to 64 percent in 30 minutes. Can charge an iPhone 14 pro up to 2.3 times. can charge a Xiaomi Note 2 up to 2.1 times. Can charge a Samsung S22 up to two times.  

========

The short video script...

🍿 This power bank has a secret accessory. So that I can watch movies while charging my phone. 

First I like how it is compact and lightweight. So that I can slip it easily into my pocket. 

It's Magnetic and wireless. So that I don't have to bring along any cables to charge my phone. 

But wait. It also has a USB-C and a USB-A port, so that I can charge multiple devices at the same time. 

What is this ice cream stick thing behind? It's a built-in kickstand! So when the phone is charging,
I can watch YouTube horizontally or watch TikTok vertically. 

This is the UGREEN 10000mAh Magnetic Wireless Power Bank.

Comment YES to find out more or GET YOURS at a promo price from my link below. 

One more thing... It can actually charge three devices at one time. 

#UGREEN #PowerBank #Magnetic #Wireless #Kickstand #MultiDeviceCharging #Compact #Lightweight #Promo #weeklywedrush #tiktokshopsg #tiktokshopsgsale #Rookiet #createtowin #Singapore #ThisIsMY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription