Registering My Profile on MySejahtera as a Singapore to Malaysia Traveler

In the previous post,  I learned about the 3 COVID related requirements as a fully vaccinated Singapore to Malaysia traveler in May 2022...  https://adriansjournal.blogspot.com/2022/05/singapore-to-malaysia-travel.html

Today, I will do requirement number two: "You must download and register your profile on the MySejahtera mobile app. Before traveling to Malaysia, you must complete and submit a traveler form via the Traveller icon on the app." 

Here is what I did...

  1. Download and install MySejahtera mobile app on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Android Phone from... https://mysafetravel.gov.my/mysejahtera 
  2. Tap on Get Started. 
  3. Tap on Register Here. 
  4. Enter my phone number and Register.
  5. Fill in my personal details and my hotel address in Malaysia. 
  6. Enter a password. 
  7. See a Success and Thank You page.
It says your registration is successfully completed and we will notify you via SMS / Email once your account has been activated. 

How long will it take? 

Today is 14 May 2022. I am flying on 23 May 2022. 9 days to go. 

Journal to be updated. 

~ Adrian Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming