How to Regrow Hair and Stop Hair Loss

How to regrow hair on the bald spot naturally for men? How to stop hair loss and grow my hair back fast?

1 August 2021 


Schwarzkopf Seborin Aktiv Hair Tonic

I bought it because it says it regenerates the hair from the roots. That's what I want. More than just stopping hair loss.




Just before this, I was using the Alpecin Caffeine Liquid.

Alpecin Caffeine Liquid

This is my first bottle of Alpecin, and I did not give it a second chance. Anyway, I read in forums that the Alpecin Caffeine Liquid does not regrow hair. 




Schwarzkopf Seborin Aktiv Hair Tonic vs Alpecin Caffeine Liquid

They look almost the same with the same color scheme. I wonder if they are related. 


What are the differences?
  • Seborin Aktiv smells like strong pungent herbal shampoo while the Alpecin smells like hand sanitizer alcohol. 
  • Seborin Aktiv has English text printed on the body, while the Alpecin appears to be German. 

3 August 2021

Day One of massaging the Schwarzkopf Seborin Aktiv Hair Tonic into my towel-dried head. 


What's my first impression?
  • It leaves a hot sensation on my scalp.
  • It smells like pungent herbal shampoo that I smell in salons. 
  • The smell stays for most of the day even when the hair has dried. 
Leave a comment and follow this post to be notified of my next update. 

~ Adrian Lee






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Connect an External Video Camera to MacBook Pro for Live Streaming