Adrian’s Journal #191123

It’s a mess! Equipment everywhere… And It’s my home studio… Guests are coming for dinner…

Thank goodness, it’s the weekend. It’s Family time. Clutter clearing time.

What happened yesterday?

…much more. Read about it here.

What to do today?

  • What will I do to make today great? Clear the physical mess at home.
  • What is my weekly challenge? I will set this tomorrow, likely the 5-day smartphone vlogging challenge.
  • What 3 tasks would I complete today? (1) Email IT Fair newsletter, (2) Clean up digital clutter, (3) Edit BMPCC 6K review part 2… And much more… See picture.

Plus… Do these when time allows…

  1. Transfer the 5 daily challenge videos to YouTube and WP blog.
  2. Set a reminder that the original purpose of 5-day challenge is to get subsribers.
  3. Prepare the next challenge and call it #5dayvlogchallenge
  4. Set a Reminder to write journal in AVI wp blog 3 times a day. Reflect and plan.
  5. InVideo Review – make 7 demo videos before Black Friday.
  6. Complete 5 blog posts on VIDEOLANE.Com including a davinci resolve training, zhiyun smooth 4 vs q2, and other content posted on LinkedIn.

Optional:

  • What am I thankful for right now? At home with family now.
  • What do I need to hear today? Silence.
  • what am I really good at? Learning new things from google.

What did I learn today?

From the Journal of Adrian Lee – https://adrianvideoimage.com/

What happened today?

Already happened…

  • A new thought – “Smartphone YouTube Vlogging” – that’s specifically what I am doing.
  • Updated this website, AVI, to WordPress 5.3.
The weather at 11.30am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing