Singapore Internet Marketer's Videographer at the Internet Millionaire Incubator...

"Singapore Internet Marketer's Videographer"...

That's what Ewen Chia and Jo Han Mok refer to me as.

I like that name, sounds better than "Wedding Videographer"!

The weekend was even bigger, I got to shoot more Internet Millionaire Makers...

Internet Millionaire Maker #1: Ted Ciuba
Internet Millionaire Maker #2: Warren Whitlock
Internet Millionaire Maker #3: Keith Wellman
Internet Millionaire Maker #4: James B.Allen
Internet Millionaire Maker #5: Brandon Hong
Internet Millionaire Maker #6: Matt Bacak
Internet Millionaire Maker #7: Jo Han Mok

This was at the Internet Millionaire Incubator Seminar Event.

The ballroom overflowed with eager participants ready to change their lives.

I got a ton of valuable tips and internet millionaire secrets.

Too bad if you missed this event, though I got them all recorded on DVD.

You have to approach Jo Han Mok and Matt Bacak to order your copy.


Adrian Lee
http://VideoLane.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing