How to connect a bluetooth mic for iPhone vlogging without the receiver using the DJI Mic Mini 2S

How to connect a bluetooth microphone for iPhone vlogging without the receiver! 


I tested using just one wireless microphone of the DJI Mic Mini 2S with my iPhone, and here is how I set it up: 


Step 1: I turn on the microphone and hold the link button so that I can put it into pairing mode. 


Step 2: I tap connect in my iPhone Bluetooth settings so that I can send audio straight to my phone without any receiver plugged in. 


Step 3: I press the noise-reduction button so that I can reduce background noise instantly. (Except when other people are talking)


Step 4: I open the Blackmagic Cam app and select Bluetooth audio so that I can start vlogging. 


Step 5: Get yours from the link below!


Tap the link below to grab yours. ⬇️


~ Adrian Lee @AdrianVideoImage


Verdict: The sound quality is better using the receiver. 


@djiglobal @apple @blackmagicnewsofficial

 

#DJI #DJIMicMini2S #Apple #iPhone #BlackmagicDesign #BlackmagicCam #iPhoneVlogging #MobileVideography #WirelessMic #ContentCreatorGear


Get yours here... https://s.shopee.sg/3B85l85dyh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing

How to Write the Perfect Prompt for AI Video Generation: A Complete Guide with Keywords