MacBook Users – Upgrade Your MacOS to Mac OS Sierra

I don’t just talk to SIRI on my iPhone. I also talk to her on my MacBook Pro.
On September 2016, Apple released the Mac OS Sierra.
Being on the cautious side, I am installing it today, 2 November 2016.
So, what’s new?
  • Also known as Mac OS 10.12
  • Free upgrade
  • Biggest new feature is Siri on Mac
  • Copy from one device and Paste to another
  • Apple Pay in Safari [[not my thing, I use Paypal]]
  • Unlock Mac with Apple Watch [[I don’t fancy wearing a watch]]
  • Storage space management by storing rarely used files on iCloud [[another way to make me pay for iCloud?]]
  • Updated Photos organizes images into albums called memories [[like on the iPhone, though I still prefer using Google Photos, so I can access them from non-Apple devices]]
  • Other new features Music & Movies [[I don’t use them]]
If your MacBook is just one of your many devices, then check out “Next IT Exhibition in SG”, including promotional deals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing