LinkedIn Events Shutdown - What is Happening to the LinkedIn Events Application

Adrian Video Image has posted a new item, 'LinkedIn Events Shutdown - What is Happening to the LinkedIn Events Application'

I spent ONE HOUR trying to get LinkedIn Events App to work, only to discover it was shut down yesterday, or rather today if we are talking US time.

LinkedIn-Events-Shutdown

So that’s one channel down for announcing my upcoming 2-day Basic Videography Course – LIVE in Singapore December 2012 session.

I wonder why they chose to shut events app when LinkedIn is all about business networking and networking is an event.

I guess it’s all about the money. Do you know of any effective free event announcement site? Let me know in the comment box.

Adrian Lee
http://adrianvideoimage.com



You may view the latest post at
http://adrianvideoimage.com/2012/11/linkedin-events-shutdown-what-is-happening-to-the-linkedin-events-application/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Cancel My Adobe Subscription

Steemit/DTube Review 2018 by Adrian Lee

Sony Vegas Pro 8 Tutorial - Multicamera Editing